Welcome to the Corinne website (“the Site,” “we,” “us,” or “our”). Corinne provides this site as a service to its customers. Please read the following terms of service (“Terms”) as they govern your use of our site. By using this Site, you agree to follow and be bound by the following rule below. If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not use this Site in any way.
Additionally, Corinne reserves the right to modify these Terms at any time without prior notification. Site users must agree upon and abide by these changes accordingly. Please review this page periodically for changes. Any use of our Site at any time constitutes full acceptance of our service Terms.
USE OF SERVICES
You represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old or visiting the Site under the supervision of a parent or guardian.
Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, we hereby grant you a limited, revocable, non-transferable and non-exclusive license to access and use the Site by displaying it on your internet browser only for the purpose of shopping for personal items sold on the Site and not for any commercial use or use on behalf of any third party, except as explicitly permitted by us in advance. Any breach of this Agreement shall result in the immediate revocation of the license granted in this paragraph without notice to you.
Except as permitted in the paragraph above, you may not reproduce, distribute, display, sell, lease, transmit, create derivative works from, translate, modify, disassemble, decompile or otherwise exploit this Site, or any portion of it, unless expressly permitted by us in writing. You may not make any commercial use of any of the information provided on the Site, or make any use of the Site for the benefit of another business, unless explicitly permitted by us in advance. We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders at our discretion; including, without limitation, if we believe that a visitor’s conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to our interests.
You shall not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through this Site any text, graphics, button icons, images, audio clips, and software (collectively, "Content"), information, or other material that: (1) violates or infringes copyrights, patents and trademarks; (2) is libelous, threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, pornographic, or could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under U.S. or international law; or (3) includes any bugs, viruses, worms, trap doors, Trojan horses or other harmful code or properties.
You will have the option to assign yourself a password and account identification to enable you to access and use certain portions of this Site. Each time you use a password, or identification, you will be deemed to be authorized to access and use the Site in a manner consistent with the terms and conditions of this Agreement, and we have no obligation to investigate the authorization or source of any such access or use of the Site. YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL ACCESS TO AND USE OF THIS SITE BY ANYONE USING THE PASSWORD AND IDENTIFICATION ORIGINALLY ASSIGNED TO YOU WHETHER OR NOT SUCH ACCESS TO AND USE OF THIS SITE IS ACTUALLY AUTHORIZED BY YOU; INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL COMMUNICATIONS AND TRANSMISSIONS AND ALL OBLIGATIONS (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION FINANCIAL OBLIGATIONS) INCURRED THROUGH SUCH ACCESS OR USE. You are solely responsible for protecting the security and confidentiality of the password and identification assigned to you. You shall immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or identification, or any other breach or threatened breach of this Site's security.
REVIEWS AND COMMENTS
Except as otherwise provided elsewhere in this Agreement or on the Site, anything that you submit or post to the Site and/or provide us, including without limitation, ideas, know-how, techniques, questions, reviews, comments, and suggestions (collectively, "Submissions") is and will be treated as nonconfidential and nonproprietary, and we shall have the royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable and transferable right to use, copy, distribute, display, publish, perform, sell, lease, transmit, adapt, create derivative works from such Submissions by any means and in any form, and to translate, modify, reverse-engineer, disassemble, or decompile such Submissions. All Submissions shall automatically become our sole and exclusive property and shall not be returned to you.
In addition to our rights applicable to any Submission, when you post comments or reviews to the Site, you also grant us the right to use the name that you submit with any review, comment, or other Content, if any, in connection with such review, comment, or other content. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the reviews, comments and other Content that you post on this Site and that use of your reviews, comments, or other Content by us will not infringe upon or violate the rights of any third party. You shall not use a false email address, pretend to be someone other than yourself or otherwise mislead us or third parties as to the origin of any Submissions or Content. We may, but shall not be obligated to, remove or edit any Submissions (including comments or reviews) for any reason.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY COMPLAINTS
We respect the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your copyrighted or trademarked material may have been infringed, please provide us with the following information in writing:
- A physical or electronic signature that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
• Detailed description of the copyrighted or trademarked work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted or trademarked works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
• Detailed description of the material that is claimed to be infringing and where the alleged infringing material is located on the Site, including the permalink where the material is located.
• Information reasonably sufficient to permit Corinne to contact you, such as an address, telephone number and if available, an email address.
• A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright or trademark owner, its agent or the law.
• A statement by you that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury that you is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please contact Corinne’s designated agent for intellectual property complaints at email@example.com.
DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Disclaimer. COEURIN LLC ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (A) ERRORS, MISTAKES OR INACCURACIES OF THE CONTENT, PRODUCTS, INFORMATION, SERVICES AND MATERIALS SET FORTH ON OR MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH ITS SERVICES, (B) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SERVICES, PRODUCTS OR ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE(S) OR PRODUCTS, (C) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (D) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF TRANSMISSION TO OR FROM THE SERVICES OR THIRD PARTY WEBSITE(S), (E) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, TROJAN HORSES, OR THE LIKE, WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE SERVICES OR ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE(S) BY COEURIN, LLC OR ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR (F) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE SERVICES OR ANY CONTENT, INFORMATION AND MATERIALS (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITE(S)) OR FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND INCURRED AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY OF THE FOREGOING.
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF AND RELIANCE UPON ANY AND ALL OF THE SERVICES, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND/OR CONTENT IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND IS MADE AVAILABLE ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. ALL PRODUCTS SOLD BY COEURIN, LLC ARE SUBJECT TO ANY APPLICABLE WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS OF THEIR RESPECTIVE MANUFACTURERS. ACCORDINGLY, COEURIN, LLC MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WITH RESPECT TO ANY PRODUCT SOLD, EXCEPT AS MAY EXPRESSLY BE STATED HEREIN. COEURIN, LLC MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE SERVICES, PRODUCTS, CONTENT, THE CONTENT OF ANY THIRD-PARTY WEBSITE LINKED TO OR FROM THIS SITE, COMMENTS, INFORMATION OR ANY OTHER ITEMS OR MATERIALS ON THIS SERVICE OR LINKED TO FROM THIS SERVICE.
SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF YOU RESIDE IN ONE OF THESE STATES OR JURISDICTIONS, THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL COEURIN, LLC BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, ARISING FROM OR CONNECTED IN ANY WAY WITH THE SERVICES, CONTRIBUTIONS, MATERIALS, CONTENT, COMMENTS, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, SOFTWARE, OR PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SERVICES, MADE AVAILABLE OR OBTAINED THROUGH THIS SERVICES OR ANY THIRD-PARTY WEBSITE(S), OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE SERVICES , WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF COEURIN, LLC HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED IN THESE TERMS, COEURIN LLC.'S LIABILITY TO YOU IN RESPECT OF ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE SUFFERED BY YOU AND ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS OR YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES OR PURCHASE OF ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR FOR BREACH OF STATUTORY DUTY OR IN ANY OTHER WAY SHALL NOT EXCEED $50 IN THE AGGREGATE.
- ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, COMMENTS AND CONTENT MADE AVAILABLE OR OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICES, AND ALL OTHER USE OF THE SERVICES, IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS THEREFROM.
- IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH ANY PORTION OF THE SERVICES, OR WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SERVICES.
We respect the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact Corinne at firstname.lastname@example.org
LAW AND JURISDICTION NOTICE
If any these provisions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed several and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provision.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Coeurin, LLC and its officers, employees, agents and affiliates harmless from and against any and all claims, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising from, in connection with or related to your use of the Site and/or your breach of any representation, warranty, or other provision of the Agreement.